Saturday, November 21, 2009

Blessings

Greetings everyone!

Today is one of those days where I truly recognize the many opportunities that I have been blessed with. I live in a country where I'm free to pursue so many different things like creating jewelry to share with others, the freedom to write this blog to express what's going on in my heart and mind.

Thanksgiving is next Thursday. Some of us will be with family and friends. Others will be alone...some without food or shelter, others without family or friends. I just can't image how it must feel.

This is the day of the Boy Scouts food pick-up. It's just one of the ways we who have can share with those who don't. Please take some time to see what you can do to share your blessings with others.

I'm going to take time this week to share some of the blessings I've received from the ArtFire community. I hope that you'll join me.

Have an awesome day!

Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment